Attention all visitors
In order to slow the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus) visitors must not enter if:
- They have been overseas/interstate in the last 14 days.
- They are unwell or have a fever, cough, a sore throat or gastrointestinal illness.
- Visitors are limited to one per patient at any one time for a maximum time of 30 minutes unless there are exceptional circumstances.
- Visiting hours are from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm daily.
- No children to visit except in exceptional circumstances.
Before entering our hospital, clinics or community centres please use the hand hygiene station provided.
Mersey Community Hospital
Phone: 6478 5500
Mail: PO Box 21, Latrobe 7307
THS Consumer Feedback
Serving the community since 1889
The Mersey Community Hospital has 95